Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Introduction

Hello All,
Welcome to my new blog. I thought I would start off by introducing myself. My name is Kirsten and I am a stay at home Navy wife with two beautiful children, John and Emma. John is a first grader and Emma started preschool this fall. I am a practicing Catholic and my favorite things to do are make crafts, cook, and spent time with my family and friends.
I just finished my BS in Accounting and now with God's blessing,my  perseverance has paid off and now I find myself ready to embark on new journeys. Within the past year, my family and I have had lots of up and downs. A deployment started and ended, both kids are now in school, issues that homecoming bring up,I had knee surgery, and then there is always the  drama and joy that only a seven year old and a two year old can bring. Faith and prayer have helped see me through all of this and keep me on the path that I have chosen to tread.  I am planning on spending these next few months focusing on my children, home, exploring and expanding  my faith, and one of the things other than my family that I love most, crafting. I have until October to either find a job or make my passions pay for my student loans. So with a prayer and strong belief in a well thought out plan here I start my next chapter and invite you to join me on it. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment